Friday, March 28, 2014

Ipsy March

I got my Ipsy bag a while ago, I just haven't gotten around to posting what was in it. But I'm very happy with it, especially the eyeliner. The eyeliner was full size and alone was worth $24, so that more than made up for the $10 I spent on the box.

bareMinerals
Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick in Get Ready
A mini thing of makeup that I love so far. It's subtle enough that it's not overbearing, but definitely makes my lips pop and gives them a nice color. Plus, it came with a bareMinerals coupon for free shipping and a free sample mascara. Since I had been needing to buy more foundation, this was perfect. After I ordered it, I received an email that said my shipping would be delayed, so I could get free shipping on another order and a free gift up to $20 in value if I spent $10. So I bought under eye concealer/brightener for $18 and got an eyelid primer worth the same, so it was a pretty good deal.

NYX
Love in Rio Eye Shadow

This eyeshadow is awesome. I've never had anything Nyx before. I really like using the center tan color just as a casual look, or if I'm going for more dramatic, I mix it with the lighter brown. It also looks great if I use my cream eyeshadow from last month, putting the tan over it to give it a lighter, more sparkly look.

Chella
Indigo Blue Eyeliner

Well this is easily the most expensive eyeshadow I own. It has a marker felt-like tip, which makes putting it on really easy. Liquid eyeliners scare me, but this gives you the liquid consistency and look without being difficult to apply. The brush tip is a bit long, but it allows for a lot of precision. I also like that it's not just a brown or black. I have plenty of those, and this adds a nice pop of color while still being dark enough.

Pixi Beauty
Flawless Beauty Primer

I'm not sure what I think of this. It goes on well and feels nice, but I'm not sure if it actually does much. I don't usually use a primer for foundation so I don't know what they are really supposed to do. But it's light and tinted, so it gives a nice base to start with.


I also got my Birchbox and a Voxbox, which I'll post about later :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment